Vai al contenuto

Stanno arrivando!

image.thumb.jpeg.0322a9cc2dae21f6967353160932ae31.jpeg

Oggi è arrivato!!

image.thumb.jpeg.1b32cb67da03e04b13b80a7bf2e8bcab.jpeg

MT-01 in Ungheria / MT-01 Club Hungary

stage3

Messaggi raccomandati

Hi Everybody. Let me tell u at first that I don't speak italian but I regular visitor of your site . 'Babelfish' is always with me in order to translate your threads so I understand pretty much what you are saying :lol:

. I don't want to interrupt or disturb the "private life of your club " as a stranger - but it is very interesting to know the fans of MT-01 in different countries like in Italy to read about your opinions , imaginations about our common love the MT-01 .

I also a 'member' of the english MT - Club at http://www.mt-owners-club.org.uk

I am almost 40 /was born in 1968.03/ and I have been riding for many years now -about 15 years now. I live 15kms from Budapest in Hungary . I am an economist working for my own company in biotech sector.

Riding on bike is not my hobby only but a part of my life as almost all of my friends bikers and we kill the time together ...

this is me with my MT

Kp041.jpg

my bike on Budapest Motor Show with my wife

P1010894.jpg

When I saw the concept of MT-01 at first I decided to buy it when it hits the market. I got mine - who was the first MT-01 in Hungary on 4th of April 2005. In September 2005 together with the support of Yamaha Hungary I formed the Hungarian MT Club.

MT_logo_nagy.jpg

I am the leader of it having about 160 members with different kind of bikes not just MT-01 and 03 but currently we have about 60 MT-01s and 30-32 MT-03 registered.

I organize lot of events a year for the club members for example :

-we have track day in each 2nd week - for 2 hours in order to practice /summer-time/

-we have 2-3 official MT tour / ride which are 3-5 days long / slovenian cost - croatian cost - italy - austria etc / in a year

-we have 2-5 official tours / 1 day long only / mainly to Slovakia , Austria or Czeck Rep

-I have some campaign organized - tyre, service, tuning with special prices for the members

-I write several articles in special on line and printed magazines about MT family

-We organize games / contests like the for most voted MT

http://www.mt01.hu/index.php?page=335

-We have a test organized for MT-01 - Stage II and Stage III

http://www.mt01.hu/index.php?n=galeria&id=55

I am pretty known by the hungarian biker community mainly the MT-owners but most of the press people as well

We have several custom made MT-01 - airbrushed by a hungarian artist

IMGP3814_2.jpg

MT0211.jpg

I ride enough in a year which is about 22-23.000kms + 2000 on track

I have an MT-01 with Stage III kit installed

with Sato rear sets

with Sato sliders

metal break line

and in custom painted scheme

In this year some of us are willing to participate your OPEN DAYS at lake Garda BUT a week after on 19-20-21 st of JUNE I visit that territory AGAIN with 20 motor bikes /30 people/ again

We are going to stay in a camp not far from the lake and any of you are very very welcome on a common ride on these days !

that's me and thank you for your time and I happy to be here

and our hero :

img3.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Great friend ... I repeat that the concept is a true pleasure to know YOU and your bike :twisted: ... because we understand that you like me (.. and we are not alone ..), you are really mad for this bike ... I want to know all your contacts for TUNING ... and also personally updated on various rallies and contest organised by which your shares ...

... More super-mega-iperWELCOME! :smt038

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello and still it compliments for tutto.Bel group, beautiful forum beautiful motion and beautifulst spirit..... For the 19-20-21 June sure we will find ourselves and make more than a turn together. A question: someone of you will go all'Isola of Man the first week of June?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi and Thx,

No I don't forget it . That seems to be a busy week for me as I plan to attend on your event alone or with some of my friends than we must return to Hungary. 2 days after we sit on bike again and travel back to Lake Garda through Austria for 5 days with 29 people more.. :twisted:

does any of you know this camp site ?

http://www.laghidilamar.com/

we are going to stay here from 19th of June up to 21 of June ...

any of you are very welcome on some common ride !

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Welcome to our discussion board! :smt039

My best compliments for the beautiful photos and for the extraordinary MT-01 organization that you have described. Above all, I am of your many motorcycle trips admired! :smt023

For me, the motor riding is only a part of my interests. I have it after long time back rediscovered. But this has brought lot dispute in my family! :smt062

Ciao in Italy!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.
  • Crea Nuovo...