Vai al contenuto

Stanno arrivando!

image.thumb.jpeg.0322a9cc2dae21f6967353160932ae31.jpeg

Oggi è arrivato!!

image.thumb.jpeg.1b32cb67da03e04b13b80a7bf2e8bcab.jpeg

Hello, this is me :)

Danijel

Messaggi raccomandati

My name is Danijel, and I live in Croatia, city Bjelovar.

I am a new driver of yamaha MT01 :), I had many motorcycles before this one and a lot of different experience, many were excellent motorcycles but none like this one. I started driving HONDA CT125 which is my school bike, then YAMAHA XTX660 which is very good for driving and travel, then APRILIA DORSODURO 750 which is a good bike for city driving because it is easy to drive and very powerful, then KAWASAKI Z750 which is too small for me because it is made for small people :) (no offence)... I am 190 cm tall. I also drove many different bikes before honda but these were all my own.

When I was 16, I had an opportunity to sit on and drive a yamaha MT01 and that's where my love for this bike started.

But I was too young then and I couldn't afford it, I could only dream. As the years passed I gradualy one bike at a time came closer to my dream.

And here it is... I own my Yamaha MT01 which was my biggest dream. It was a long and difficult road to get here..

Greetings to all MT-series drivers and owners, and I wish you a lot of luck and many kilometers on the road.

This is my short story, if there is anything you want to know just ask. ;)

---

Il mio nome è Danijel, e vivo in Croazia, città di Bjelovar.
Sono un neo-pilota di Yamaha MT-01 :), ho avuto molte moto prima di lei e un sacco di esperienza diverse, molti erano moto eccellenti, ma nessuna era paragonabile a questa. Ho iniziato guidando una HONDA CT125, la moto con cui ho cominciato ad imparare, poi una YAMAHA XTX660 che è molto comoda per la guida e i viaggi, quindi un'Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, molto buona per la guida in città perché è facile da guidare e molto potente, e infine una Kawasaki Z750 che è troppo piccola per me perché è fatta per le persone piccole :) (senza offesa) ... io sono alto 190 cm. Ho anche guidato molte moto differenti prima della Honda, ma queste sono state tutte le mie.
Quando avevo 16 anni, ho avuto l'opportunità di sedermi e guidare una MT-01 ed è lì che è iniziato il mio amore per questa moto.
Ma ero troppo giovane allora e non potevo permettermelo, ho potuto solo sognare. Col passare degli anni una moto alla volta alla volta mi sono avvicinato sempre di più al mio sogno.
Ed eccomi qui ... possiedo la mia Yamaha MT-01, che è stato il mio più grande sogno. E 'stata una strada lunga e difficile arrivare qui ..
Un saluto a tutti i driver della MT-Series e proprietari, vi auguro un sacco di fortuna e molti chilometri sulla strada.
Questa è la mia storia in breve, se c'è qualcos'altro che volete sapere di me basta chiedere. ;)
Modificato da TorqueMaster
Aggiunta traduzione.
  • Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you everybody !! :rolleyes: 

I have a question for all of you, I need a oil level dipstick for my bike, and it is expensive here in Croatia, at least I think :) 

So can somebody check the price in Italy for me ? And I also need a visor or windshield for my bike, medium size.

If you find something, please send me a photo and details. :D

Thank you for now

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 8 mesi dopo...

Hello, It's been a long time since my last reporting ..  :rolleyes:   greeting everyone for the first ... I have a question for someone who drives MT01 .. I crossed 27000 tkm and I feel I'm slipping clutch on the engine, but only at higher speeds ... gave has anyone had such a problem and what should change. ?? thank you :unsure:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you for help... :D  and I looking a windshield for my Yamaha and here in Croatia it has no one to sell, all authorized shops for Yamaha I called and no one .. :(

Another question .. that oil used for the engine? I now have Motul 300V 15w50 might be a problem in the oil and therefore may be slipping clutch ??
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Danijel, glad to read you again. ;)

Windshields, uh? That's a problem, there are no more original ones around, you'll be lucky if you find the "fly" (small) one.

Otherwise, Ermax produce something for the 01, but I personally don't like it because it's too big.

About the oil, I don't think the slipping is caused by it, anyway if you want to change with something better you have to try Silkolene or ProRace.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ok, thanks for your help guys .. ;)  I try to incorporate Barnett clutch conversion kit. and the windshield I found little on ebay .. and looking for a medium size .. I'll try to continue to ask .. I have to give something else to know as far as the MT01 ?? since I'm the new owner and I'm not aware of anything regarding the engine ...  B)  the only thing I see that I have to keep the screws which are released .. :rolleyes:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.
  • Crea Nuovo...