Vai al contenuto

Stanno arrivando!

image.thumb.jpeg.0322a9cc2dae21f6967353160932ae31.jpeg

Oggi è arrivato!!

image.thumb.jpeg.1b32cb67da03e04b13b80a7bf2e8bcab.jpeg

(MT-01) Miura

Miura

Messaggi raccomandati

Wow, that's sick as f**k Dani, well done! And it seems to perfectly fit with the blue frame, too.  :hyper:

Thanks bro!

This was the idea: to use same color of the frame and wheels (Gun Smoke MBM3 - Matt Blue Metallis 3 - 0960), but we had a problem to use the official colour for the graphics because currently this paint is only produced in acrylic version (ecollogical reasons, you know)... but the painter told me that for that kind of artwork he prefers urethane paint (he uses airbrush). So he had to match the colour freestyle... risky way you would think... even a friend of mine told me that it would be very hard, because some time ago he ordered the same task in a Yamaha workshop to paint some parts of his bike in this colour and it was almost impossible to reproduce that bloody color and they needed a lot of time...

but I know the skills of that painter of Aerdiseño and I knew that he´s awesome in his job, in fact and he only needed 5 minutes to get a perfect testing colour... he´s a beast!

A couple of days ago I replaced the old transmission kit... some pics:

Before:

post-4565-0-67344200-1427882796_thumb.jpeg

After:

Supersprox Rear Sprocket + D.I.D. Z VMX 530

post-4565-0-34705600-1427882801_thumb.jpeg

+ Renthal Ultralight Front Sprocket

post-4565-0-85716300-1427882803_thumb.jpeg

This weekend I´ll clean the bike... I swear :icon_redface:

Modificato da Miura
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yeah, I agree, the original blue colour is impossible to replicate and even Yamaha doesn't divulgate the correct color code to its retailers. Good that the final result... went so good. [emoji14]

I'm a bit suspicious about the golden sprocket, but it's just a personal aesthetic opinion.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'm a bit suspicious about the golden sprocket, but it's just a personal aesthetic opinion.

Don´t worry we all can´t like same things... But we both love the f***ng Angel Eyes, don´t ya? :devil:

Modificato da Miura
  • Like 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

You´re right man... it spits bloody fire and sounds really awesome...

I have one short teaser, but the numberplate is visible and I don´t want to show it, hahahha... I´ll show you a video soon.

Now I think that there´s too much gap between the mufflers and the carbon heat shield... So I´ll have to improve it in the future

Modificato da TorqueMaster
It's not necessary quoting the previous message.
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

• Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.
  • Crea Nuovo...